Doctoral Student in Behavioral and Cognitive Neuroscience
87 E. Ferry Avenue, Knapp Building #008,
Detroit, MI 48201
Research interest(s)/area of expertise
- Cognitive Neuroscience, Episodic Memory, Development, Cognitive Control
- M.Sc. Clinical Psychology, Tehran Institute of Psychiatry, Iran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran.
- B.Sc. Psychology, Department of Psychology, University of Tabriz, Tabriz, Iran.
- Soltanlou, M., Nazari, M.A., Vahidi, P., and Nemati, P., 2020. Explicit and Implicit Timing of Short Time Intervals: Using the Same Method. Perception, 49(1), pp.39-51.
- PSY 1010 Lab , Introduction to Psychology Lab , Department of Psychology , Fall 2021.