Research interest(s)/area of expertise
- Individual differences in behavior
- Light-sheet microscopy
- Network analysis
I am currently accepting PhD students.
I am interested in understanding the molecular and neural basis of individual differences in behavior. Using zebrafish, we integrate careful behavioral analysis, molecular manipulations, and whole-brain activity mapping to generate a deep understanding of behavior that spans mulitple levels of analysis.
- 2014 - 2018 - Postdoctoral Fellow, Program in Neuroscience and Mental Health, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, ON
- 2010 - 2014 - Postdoctoral Fellow, School of Biological Sciences, University of Southampton, Southampton, UK
- 2005 - 2010 - PhD (Psychology/Neuroscience), Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- 1999 - 2003 - BS (Physics) & BA (Philosophy), Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
Vetere, G*., Kenney, J. W*., Tran, L. M., Xia, F., Steadman, P. E., Parkinson, J., Josselyn, S. A. & Frankland, P. W. (2017). Chemogenetic interrogation of a brain-wide fear memory network in mice. Neuron, 94(2), 363-374. *Co-authors
- Bio 4690 - Cellular and Molecular Neurobiology (Fall 2021)
- Bio 3200 - Human Physiology (Winter 2022)
Bio 4690 - Cellular and Molecular Neurobiology (Fall '19, '20)
Bio/Psych 5080 - Cellular Basis of Animal Behavior (Winter '20, '21)