I'm original from Madrid, Spain. I studied at the Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, where I obtained a B.S. degree in mathematics in 2003, M.S. in 2005 and Ph.D. in mathematics in 2009.
Then, I spent 4 years at The University of Texas at Austin (USA), first as a Fulbright visiting scholar and then as a lecturer. Afterwards, I returned to Spain with a Juan de la Cierva three-year term position at the Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya in Barcelona.
I spent the fall 2017 at the University of Coimbra (Portugal) and the spring 2018 at Universidad Autonoma de Madrid (Spain), before arriving to WSU for the fall semester, 2018.
Research interest(s)/area of expertise
- Analysis, Partial Differential Equations
- Regularity theory of fully nonlinear elliptic equations
- Infinity Laplacian and random Tug-of-War games
- Nonlocal elliptic operators
- Monge-Ampere equations
- Ph.D. in mathematics, Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, 2009
- MAT 5600 Introduction to Analysis I
- MAT 2250 Elementary Linear Algebra
MAT 5600 Introduction to Analysis I
MAT 2250 Elementary Linear Algebra
MAT 2150 Differential Equations and Matrix Algebra
MAT 2030 Calculus III
MAT 2020 Calculus II
MAT 2010 Calculus I