Research interest(s)/area of expertise
- Basic Writing
- Carceral Studies
- History of Rhetoric
- MA, English (Rhetoric and Composition), Wayne State, 2019.
- MA, History (World History), Wayne State, 2016.
- BA, History, Michigan State University, 2012.
- ENG 3020: Writing Abolition.
Composition Program-Department of English
- ENG 1010: Basic Writing
- ENG 1020: Introductory College Writing
- ENG 3020: Community Writing
- ENG 3050: Technical Communication I: Reports
- ENG 3060: Technical Communication II: Presentations
- ENG 3190: Rhetoric after 1800
Center for Latino/a and Latin American Studies
- ENG 1010-ENG 1020 Stretch Curriculum
- ENG 1010: Visuality and Vulnerability
- ENG 1020: Writing, Knowledge, Production