5057 Woodward, 7th floor, Room 7502
- The etiology and treatment of addictive behaviors, including substance use and pathological gambling.
- Brief interventions for addictive behaviors, characteristics that maximize the effectiveness of these interventions, and how to use these interventions to increase access to treatment.
- Affect-based impulsivity, and the role of emotions in addictive behaviors.
- Treatment of substance use during pregnancy.
Education – Degrees, Licenses, Certifications
- MA, Psychology, Clinical Program, Wayne State University
- BS, Psychology, Michigan State University
PSY 2410 (Health Psychology)
PSY 3250 (Psychology of Women)
PSY 3993 (Writing Intensive Lab)