Part Time Faculty
David Cicala is a Senior Management Engineer at Henry Ford Health with expertise in process improvement and project management. He combines social work, public health, and data analytics skillsets to lead strategic planning initiatives, manage projects, mentor, and communicate across organizational levels. His passions lie within equitable access to healthcare and improving health outcomes for all patients.
- MSW, Innovation in Community, Policy, and Leadership, Wayne State University, 2020
- MPH, Public Health Practice, Wayne State University, 2020
- BS, Neuroscience, University of Michigan, 2015
- Masters Social Worker (Macro), Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, State of Michigan
- Certificate in Human Service Management, Network for Social Work Management
- Lean Silver Certification, Henry Ford Production Team