Research interest(s)/area of expertise
- Reproductive health, Maternal and Child Health Technology in Medicine Human, Animal, Vegetable Entanglements
My dissertation research explores contemporary social models of pregnancy and childbirth with newly delivered persons, focusing on concepts of "nature" and "technology".
I am currently involved in projects looking at the ways in which technology is naturalized into everyday concepts of health and well being. I also research human-animal interactions including issues of trust and social contracts, especially in multi-species sport.
- M.D. Medical College of Wisconsin
- B.S. University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
- Licensed Physician, State of Michigan
- SafeSport Trained
- Ph.D. Wayne State University: Medical Anthropology
Social and Behavioral Aspects of Public Health