Research interest(s)/area of expertise
- Transnationalism, Globalization, and Diaspora
- Race and Ethnicity
- Gender and Sexuality
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Urban Studies
- Visual Sociology
- Ph.D., Sociology/Graduate Specialization in Women's & Gender Studies, Michigan State University, 2023
- M.A., Sociology, Michigan State University, 2019
- B.A., Social Relations & Policy, James Madison College at Michigan State University, 2014
Awards and grants
U.S. Fulbright Research Award, 2021
Inna Mirzoyan. 2022. Book Review of Knowing About Genocide: Armenian Suffering and Epistemic Struggle by Joachim J. Savelsberg. Contemporary Sociology 51(5): 411-413.
Inna Mirzoyan. 2022. “Film Review of Last Chance U: Basketball.” Teaching Sociology 50(2): 194- 197.
Inna Mirzoyan. 2022. “Armenian Enclave in L.A.” American Sociological Association Community & Urban Sociology Section Newsletter 35(2): 20-23.
Ning Hsieh and Inna Mirzoyan. 2021. “Disparities in Experience with Culturally Competent Care and Satisfaction with Care by Sexual Orientation.” LGBT Health 8(3): 222-230