2242 Faculty Administration Building
- Coordinate and process all non-academic and academic personnel HR and payroll actions.
- Prepare budgets and summaries of budget activities. Reconcile various detailed general, restricted, and designated accounts and monitor the status of revenues and expenditures.
- Process class schedule for each semester.
- Supervise clerical/technical support staff and plan assign work activities.
- Coordinate the preparaton of the Annual Sociology Awards banquet and special projects.
- University of Michigan - Dearborn - Business Administration