Research interest(s)/area of expertise
- Experimental soft matter physics
- Ph.D., Physics, Kansas State University, 2000
Awards and grants
National Science Foundation
American Chemical Society-Petroleum Research Fund
- Diffusion of Nanoparticles in Entangled Poly(vinyl alcohol) Solutions and Gels. Kavindya K. Senanayake, Ehsan Akbari Fakhrabadi, Matthew W. Liberatore, and Ashis Mukhopadhyay. Macromolecules, 52, 787-795 (2019).
- Diffusion of Nanoparticles within a Semidilute Polyelectrolyte Solution. Kavindya K. Senanayake, Namita Shoken, Ehsan Akbari Fakhrabadi, Matthew W. Liberatore, and Ashis Mukhopadhyay. Soft Matter DOI: 10.1039/C9SM01313J (2019).
- Nanoparticle Diffusion within Dilute and Semidilute Xanthan Solutions. Kavindya K. Senanayake and Ashis Mukhopadhyay. Langmuir, 35, 7978-7984 (2019).
- PHYS 2170/75 (Physics for Scientists and Engineers)
- PHY 4700: Intro to Biomedical Physics
- PHY 7650: Advanced Condensed Matter Physics: Soft Matter