Adjunct Faculty- Spanish
Paula Oliva- Fiori was born and raised in Argentina, where she graduated and worked as a lawyer for 10 years. She came to the U.S. in 2000 and obtained both a M.A. and Ph.D. in Modern Languages from Wayne State University.
She has been teaching language and culture courses at Wayne State University since 2001.
Research interest(s)/area of expertise
- Latin American Literature & Cultural Studies
- Fiction and Politics
- Spanish Language and Culture
- Ph.D., Modern Languages, Wayne State University, 2015
- M.A., Spanish, Wayne State University, 2005
- SPA 1020 (Elementary Spanish II), 4 credits (2 sections), Winter 2017
SPA 1010 (Elementary Spanish I)
SPA 1020 (Elementary Spanish II)
SPA 1060 (Elementary Spanish I & II)
SPA 2010 (Intermediate Spanish I)
SPA 2010 (Intermediate Spanish I) Honors Section