Faculty Member in Writing Intensive Requirements (English Portion)
3225 Science Hall
Nutrition and Food Science
Research interest(s)/area of expertise
- American Literatures (19th Century Concentration); American Studies; TransAtlantic American Studies; Women’s Studies; Various Expository, Literary and Science Writing; Discourses of Food and Science in American Literray History and Culture.
- B.A, English and English Education, Department of English, Seoul Women's University, South Korea.
- M.A, British and American Literature, Department of English, Wayne State University.
- PhD, 19th Century American Literature, Department of English, Wayne State University.
- 3 Sections of Laboratory Reports: Writing Intensive Requirements for NFS 5140 (Advanced Nutrition and Food Science [English Portion]), Fall, 2019.
Department of English at Wayne State University
Basic Writing [English 1010].
College Writing [English 1020].
Literature and Composition [English 2010].
Intermediary College Writing/Senior Research Project [English 3010].
Full Time Reader of the English Proficiency Examination [University Wide Requirement at WSU, Winter 1998 - Spring Summer 2007].
Department of Nutrition and Food Sciences at Wayne State University
2 Sections of Laboratory Reports: Writing Intensive Requirements for NFS 4150 (Advanced Nutrition and Food Science [English Portion]) [Winter, 2018; Winter, 2019].
Summer, 2019: Assisting NFS faculty members with writing and/ editing the laboratory manuals for NFS2140. NFS2220, NFS4150 and NFS5140; Assisting with updating and editing experimental procedures and edit/designs approaches to Writing Intensive Requirements in NFS [Task Description].
Other qualifications directly relevant to courses taught
Referee for College Literature: A Journal of Critical Literary Studies (since Spring 2010)