Sue White is the laboratory manager in the Matthew J. Allen Laboratory in the Department of Chemistry at Wayne State University (WSU). She received her B.S. in Honors Biochemistry and Chemical Biology as well as a second B.S. in Honors Biology from WSU. Sue completed her M.A. in Chemistry in April 2020 while working full-time. She also serves as co-advisor of the WSU ACS Student Affiliates undergraduate chemistry club.
Research interest(s)/area of expertise
- Sue's research focuses on lanthanide- and uranium-based chemistry including magnetic resonance imaging and photocatalysis.
- Sue co-writes research proposals for the Allen Group and manages laboratory safety.
- B.S. Honors Biochemistry and Chemical Biology – Wayne State University (2016)
- B.S. Honors Biology – Wayne State University (2016)
- M.A. Chemistry – Wayne State University (2020)